Don’t get it? Ordering at BlueBird is very easy. In the roadmap below we explain in four simple steps how to place an order easily. Please note, the steps below may differ on the mobile version.
Step 1 – Add an item to the shopping bag
Go to your desired item and click on ‘Add to shopping bag’. The item is now in your shopping bag.
Step 2 – View shopping bag
By clicking on the shopping bag at the top right of your screen you can view your items.
In the shopping bag you will find an overview of your selected items. In this menu you can change or remove items.
Step 3 – Place an order
Are you finished with shopping? Open your shopping bag and click ‘To checkout’ to place your order.
– Choose your shipping method and click on ‘Order’.
– There are two options to place an order: through your BlueBird account or as a guest.
BlueBird account: If you already have an account then choose this option. Your information is already known to us and by logging in your name and address will be filled in automatically.
Guest account: If you do not yet have an account then choose this option. Your information is not yet known to us and must be entered in the next step. After filling in your information you can check the option ‘I want to create an account’.
Check the information you entered. If you have chosen ‘Shipping by PostNL’ you can select a delivery time. If you have selected ‘Pick up at a PostNL collection point’ you will first select a collection point. After that you can click on ‘Proceed to payment’.
Step 4 – Checkout
Choose your payment method.
– Everything checked? Click the ‘Place order’ button to complete and pay for your order.
– Payment is made through the method you selected earlier in the order process. This screen is different for each payment method.
– If your order has been completed successfully, you will get a confirmation email from us. If you haven’t got the email, then your order hasn’t been completed successfully. Check your spam to be sure. Is the email not there too? Please contact our customer service, we are happy to help you.
At BlueBird, we offer different payment methods. We do this in partnership with Stripe. Stripe is a respected and trusted partner in online payments. It makes online payments safely and you can use your own familiar internet banking environment. Below is an overview of the different payment options we offer.
IDeal is the easiest way to make online payments for the Dutch market. You pay quickly and safely online through your own bank. You don’t need any software to pay with IDeal. IDeal is supported by the next banks: ABN AMRO, SNS Bank, ING, Rabobank, ASN Bank, Regio Bank, Triodos Bank, Van Lanschot Banking, Knab and Bunq.
– Credit Card
Credit card is a payment method where money is taken from your account in arrears. At BlueBird, we accept credit cards from MasterCard and Visa. The moment the credit card information is verified, your order is shipped.